NDC Technologies has just released the Accu Scan Pro Series, a next generation device for single-axis diameter measurement.
NDC Technologies, a leading global provider of intelligent, connected measurement and control solutions, introduces the Accu Scan Pro Series, the next generation in single-axis diameter measurement that delivers value. The company is known across the industry for its Beta Laser Mike product line of gauging solutions for the wire, cable, pipe and tube industries.
Accu Scan Pro Series: for single-axis diameter measurement
Over the years, NDC has introduced a number of leading diameter measurement systems, including the industry’s only four-axis gauge. Listening closely to the marketplace and customer needs, the R&D team at NDC has recently unveiled the Accu Scan Pro Series diameter gauging system.
A new instrument for the next generation of measurement
The Accu Scan Pro Series is latest solution in single-axis diameter measurement that offers precision, performance and value. This gauging system is built on the same proven optical engine and electronics platforms that have made the Beta Laser Mike Accu Scan family of gauges renowned, industry-wide for high-performance diameter measurement. Designed with a compact footprint, the Accu Scan Pro Series offers true applications versatility. It can be easily integrated into the process for real-time control of product diameter or can be used as a stand-alone solution for off-line diameter applications. Manufacturers benefit from higher product quality and significant material savings. The Accu Scan Pro Series can be used to measure plastic pipe/hose/tube, cord, rods, wire, cable and other extruded or drawn cylindrical, flat or unique profile products.
- Applications Versatility – accurately measures product diameters up to 100 mm (3.94 in.) across a wide range of applications, online or offline
- Expansive Measurement Capabilities – stack two or more Accu Scan Pro gauges to measure even larger diameters, plus perform single-scan flaw detection of lump and neckdowns for product quality control
- Powerful Multi-Strand Option – accurately, reliably measure up to 12 diameters simultaneously for 100 % on-line inspection of multi-strand wire
- Flexible Communications – supports a variety of communication protocols for easy integration into processes
- Low Cost of Ownership – long-lasting, reliable, trouble-free operation
- Preeminent Support – all systems are backed by NDC's dedicated worldwide customer service organization available 24-7 via my NDC cloud service